Point Me

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Knitting for Mom / Caturday XIX

It's been awhile since I posted anything knitting related. I got caught at kind of an impasse, trying to expand my yarn manipulation skills into the realm of crochet. It didn't go so hot...but I'll write more about that another time.

I jumped back into working with two sticks by whipping together this little guy for mothers day. I had tons of leftover sparkly white yarn from christmas projects, so I decided to make a twilight themed teddy bear for Paul's mom. An Eddy Bear, I guess.

It came out looking less cute and more creepy than I was hoping, but he's supposed to be a terrible undead vampire, right?

I stuffed him with catnip, making it not just a twilight themed toy, but a twilight themed cat toy!

Speaking of cat toys, Roosevelt has gotten some pretty good ones lately.

1. This little puff of fake fur.

It makes her think she actually caught a mouse. It makes me think I'm on the starship enterprise.


An uncanny likeness really...I hope it doesn't start multiplying like crazy!

2. This Bee is a laser pointer - it shoots lasers out its mouth!

How scary would that be in real life? VERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment