Point Me

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Favorite

The first day Season 2 of Flight of the Conchords came out on DVD I rushed out and bought it after work. Since we are without cable, Paul and I had not seen most of the episodes yet. It's been a real treat watching them, we're about half-way through. The one we watched last night had one of my favorite songs of theirs ever in it. It's been totally stuck in my head all day.



1. So many of their songs this season so far have been raps, which I love, but it's nice to get something so sweet and in line with their folky roots.

2. Bret's dancing is fantastic.

3. Jemaine has some wicked hot ex-girlfriends.

4. I love the small details in the video, like Bret's synthesizer controlling how Jemaine looks.

5. It's certainly not their funniest song ever, but it's one of the best musically.

6. I can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds!

1 comment:

  1. Have you met the Prime Minister of New Zealand yet? Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete