Point Me

Monday, August 3, 2009

From Flipping over letters to dropping a stitch!

Hey all! I haven't posted about my knitting in awhile, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working on stuff. My summer projects have almost entirely been gifts for other people. People who, perhaps, read this blog. So I don't want to post about anything until their presents have been presented.

However I would like to point out the weirdness of my most recent yarn purchase:

Vanna's choice. "The yarn for all your projects. I know you'll love it as much as I do!"

The lady from wheel of fortune is officially a yarn spokeslady.

Did you know that she's been walking back and forth in front of "the puzzle" for 27 years? No wonder she like knitting, she's basically a grandma!

She still looks pretty darn good for 52, and she still knows how to work those sexy evening gowns. Way to go Vanna. Knitting granny by day, gameshow sexpot by night.

1 comment:

  1. i totally have been meaning to beg you knit me something! i have been dying for one of those floppy béret type things. and no i would not ask you to do it for free. i promise a barter of my oh so moist and wonderful fudge brownies

    ReplyDelete