Point Me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

And Chop!

It's been about 4 months since I posted about wanting a baby's haircut, and I still haven't let a scissor touch my locks. Except, that is, to trim my own bangs. I'm still sort of itching for a new look, but perhaps something not so extreme. Maybe something like this?


Razor cuts look pretty good on me, because I've got super fine (like "dayum") hair.

BUT I've also reached that fabled point where girls start to get attached to their hairs. Now that it's 2 inches or so below shoulder length, I'm having a harder time bringing myself to cut it.

I've also been joking with Paul about waiting till we're going to Europe, and getting a pixie cut with a real long rat tail, like Obi Wan style.


1. Because it would be funny to rock a weird look amongst strangers for awhile.
2. Because somehow that seems very German to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment