Point Me

Friday, May 6, 2011

Drunk Music

Paul and I were celebrating yesterday's holiday in the supposed typical fashion; Drinking significant quantities of imported beer. Since we got 2 cars, sometimes we accidentally both buy beer on the way home.We ended up having a veritable smorgasbord of choices:

  and
 and

It all kind of reminded me of our honeymoon, where literally the only beer you could get at the hotel bar was corona and negro modelo. It encouraged me to try lots of different rainbow tinged girl drinks that I never would normally touch.


Anywho, as we imbibed, we listened to some tunes. We came to the conclusion that John Brown's Body is the best possible music to listen while getting drunk.



Eventually the session devolved into us binging on Disney movie songs, and debating the veracity of princess movies being bad for little girls' psyches.



I voted "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment