Point Me

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Caturday XXXII- Have I mentioned before...

How much I LOVE Books of Adam? It's a great, auto-biographical illustrated blog by Adame Ellis. His so-called "poor stupid cat" is the subject matter of many of my favorite posts.




This story about his pet Lola's eccentricities introduced me to his work.

His artwork is awesome, and I love the way he tells a story.

 "Now, I'd assume running to be a pretty self-explanatory undertaking, but apparently it's more difficult for some to master. The guy started glancing my way with increasing worry on his face. He seemed to be taking cues from me, matching his machine's settings to mine, searching my face for reassurance, as if he expected me to be his Sherpa through the trials and tribulations of gymnasia."

No comments:

Post a Comment