Point Me

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breakfast Revelations

SO if you're anything like me, sitting down in the morning and having a nice hot breakfast is not an option. I prefer sleeping till the very last possible second and then running out the door in a panic, thank you very much!

I found two awesome quick breakfasts though lately that are frankly off the chain.

1. Lender's Frozen Bagels.
Pop these directly into your toaster from your freezer. They come out tasting like they are from a bakery. Really! These frozen ones are much much better than ones from the bread aisle (I'm looking at you, Thomas'), because they have a nice crisp crust and are much chewier. More than just a thick, round piece of regular bread. I Toast 'em up while I brush my teeth and them eat them in the car.
2. Emerald Breakfast on the Go Trail Mix
These are even quicker, and actually relatively healthy too. Granola, nuts, berries and yogurt raisins. Yum Yum! I'm semi-addicted.

Does anybody really take the time to eat/make breakfast anymore? On the weekends perhaps!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of the weekend is waking up and making a huge breakfast and fresh coffee.

    Otherwise, I'll eat breakfast in the office. Fruit and toast, actually. Bagels on Friday!

    ReplyDelete