Point Me

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Captains Personal Log: Supplemental

Quite a while ago I blogged about an unbelievable Lost prop auction that is coming up later this summer. The same auction company, Profiles in History is also doing a big Auction of Star Trek props from all across the different incarnations of the series. Pretty sweet stuff, though I'm not sure I'm diehard enough to pay the estimated value for some of these things.


Geordi's Visor - $4,000 -$ 6,000. If I bought this, it would be my Halloween costume every year from the rest of my life.
Scotty's Family Tartan: $300-$500

Federation Phaser from The Wrath of Khan: $1,500 - $2,000
An Ipad, oh wait. No. It's a PADD from Star Trek: Generations (a movie a bought last fall on VHS for a quarter.) $300 - $500
Random Buttons from the Bridge of the Enterprise: $1,500 - $2,500

Collection of Sick Bay Blankets: $400 - $600. I think I would bid on these if I were to bid on anything. At least they're functional.
Least functional but pretty badass. A Collection Borg Bones from First Contact: $200 -$300

The Trekkie that brings these guys home with him is going to be SO happy!

1 comment: