Point Me

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trekkin' to the Island

The premiere of Lost is less than 3 weeks away! I can really start to get excited too, now that we've officially been reassured that Big Bad Barry-O won't interrupt it with some lousy speech about stupid ol' America.

I'm mostly hoping that this final season will tell me where Claire has been for the last eon. That and more Daniel Faraday (please?).

To help gear up for this momentous occasion, here's John Locke playing one of William Riker's former commanders on an ep of Star Trek TNG. Skip Ahead to 2:40 and 5:10 to see him in action, only marginally more baby-faced. This episode also features one of the best openings ever. Boy, that Jean-Luc just despises children and all their enthusiasm. I think we ought to start celebrating "Captain Picard Day" though.



It's kind of hard to tell from part 1 alone, but this character also turns out to be kind of an angry yeller. I just kept expecting him to go "Don't tell me what I can't do!" and blow up the enterprise like a submarine. And a Hatch. And then a Hatch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment