Point Me

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Caturday VII

This week, Paul and I are sitting the Barba Family cat, Lily, while the family goes on a road trip through middle America. Isn't she a cutie?


It was pretty cool having a pet around. It makes me look forward to the day when we'll have our own kitty.




I like this video because it showcases one of Lily's favorite hobbies, eating string like it's delicious spaghetti. Seriously, we had to hide ribbons and my yarn stash because she was gnawing on them until they snapped in two. They should have named her scissor kitty.

Lily's other hobbies include sitting on the windowsill and acting like she's gonna jump through the screen to catch birds, making indignant noises when she wants attention, and sticking her paws/face in your glass of water. She also likes getting high on catnip and hiding under the bed.

I'm gonna miss her when she's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment