Point Me

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Darn. I was pretty pumped up about this rumor that Matthew Perry was going to be on Lost, but it turns out it's fake.

Also, I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend.
Check out these sweet futuristic teas my mom gave me to celebrate Jesus rising from the dead.


The bags are shaped like pyramids too! It's like tea designed by Pablo Picasso. There about 12 different flavors of tea in the box. Some of them have names like Berry Patch, Forest Fruit and Tropical Sorbet. I tried the not so exotic Black Tea, for caffeination was a high priority. I'm pretty sure that bags were switched or something, because it turned out tasting more like Green Passion Fruit than English Breakfast. Oh well. I still like them because they make me feel like I'm from the future.

I'm a Unicorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment