Point Me

Monday, July 26, 2010

Berry

Hey, Remember those raspberry bushes I was excited about? Turns out they were blackberry bushes. Almost as good.

This morning I got up and picked some. I really look forward to thinning out the bramble back there, and making the bushes a little more accessible. I got major league scratched up creeping around back there in the thorns. It was worth it though, for the bounty.

I used them to make muffins! I had a real conundrum, because I wanted to bake, but was out of eggs. Also car-less! Luckily I found a good egg free recipe here. The recipe was a little plain though, I jazzed it up a bit by adding cinnamon, and using 1/2 brown sugar. I'm looking forward to breakfast tomorrow!


While I baked I listened to Led Zeppelin. It makes preheating the oven to 400 degrees seem so much more epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment