Point Me

Monday, February 27, 2012

Going around in circles

Blogging has sort of taken a back seat lately to my enumerated new hobbies. Foremost amongst these is my endeavor for physical fitness!

What is my choice exertion of the moment?



(just imagine that I am the babe in the video)

Yes, I've taken up hooping. I've been doing it for about a month and a half- two months now and I really enjoy it still. I've learned a few tricks, and the process of learning more is a nice challenge.

What I love about hooping: It's a low-impact, fun aerobic exercise that really does make you break a sweat, without it feeling totally exhausting.

I'm looking forward to warmer weather, so I  can take my hoop outside to practice. Right now I'm down in the basement doing it (due to lack of space upstairs) and  it's fraught with peril. I'm always worried about smashing a pipe/lightbulb/ hot water heater if I make a misstep.

Here is the latest trick I'm practicing:

No comments:

Post a Comment