Point Me

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm really torn here....

I discovered regretsy.com the other day, and it is amazing. The site compiles all the worst, ugly, stupid, and overpriced garbage that people try to sell on the awesome hand made marketplace that is etsy. It's hilarious, and I found myself in hysterics more than once reading through the archives.

There was one entry that I came across though, that I'm not sure how I feel about.

The Roy Road Fish Co. Hummingbird Hat. On one hand, I really do love bird watching. I spent my day off friday trying to lure the local Mourning Dove population on to my front step with Sunflower seeds so I could take pictures. The potential of being so close to these pretty little birds is kind of awesome. On the other hand, this is just a bike helmet with bird feeders taped to it. It looks like something Sylvester would order from the Acme catalog to catch the Tweety bird. Also, in this video, the guy appears to have bird poo on his shoulder, which doesn't exactly entice me to strap this baby on....

No comments:

Post a Comment